Monday, December 15, 2014

The Herban Farmer Blog has Moved!

Visit TheHerbanFarmer.com
A new look!
The Herban Farmer blog has moved! The address is http://theherbanfarmer.com and although I will keep this Blogger site, I won’t be posting anything new here. For the latest posts please visit http://theherbanfarmer.com. You can also sign up to receive new posts via email.

I wanted months ago to move my blog over to a Wordpress site, but kept putting it off because the amount of work involved. I’m a graphic designer/web developer by trade and
so do all the work myself. But Wordpress offers a lot of bells and whistles that, in the long run, will make posting easier. 

So a couple of weeks ago I decided to bite the bullet and get the web site moved over. I designed a newer, brighter look and will soon be getting the hang of some promising new recipe plugins. The blog transfer did mess up some of my formatting in the new blog, so I am slowly editing my old posts and hope to get them looking right as rain in the next few weeks. 

Come visit!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be reviewed and approved before it appears below the post.