Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm back! At least I hope so.

This year so far has been very difficult for me and I haven't had the time or energy to keep up with my blog. But I'm hoping that's all behind me now and the rest of the year will settle down.

Even though I haven't been able to write, I've been blogging in my head for months. There are so many topics I want to cover! Dealing with coyote attacks on chickens, taking care of seriously injured chickens, the "do chickens feel emotions" debate (spoiler: yes), chicken tractors, chicken saddles, mysterious life-threatening horse illnesses, putting your dog down, my various garden experiments this year with new tomato varieties, my Snip-n-Drip Soaker System from gardeners.com, hoop houses, new recipes, canning foods, getting creative and frugal in the kitchen. I just don't know where to start! Maybe I'll just put this up and let it stew for a while. I'll follow my impulses to what topic to tackle first.

I'll close with a panoramic photo of my garden area from the new sitting space we added recently. How did I ever live without my iPhone? Panoramic photos, videos and my friend Pro HDR are SO convenient! :=D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be reviewed and approved before it appears below the post.